Arthur F. Jernigan, Jr.
Arthur "Skipper" Jernigan was born Blytheville, Arkansas on December 15, 1949 and admitted to the Mississippi Bar in 1974.
- University of Mississippi (B.BA, 1971; J.D., 1974). Phi Alpha Delta.
- State's Bond Attorney of Mississippi, 1981-1985
- Hinds County and American Bar Associations
- The Mississippi Bar
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- National Council of School Board Attorneys
- Insurance Fraud
- Bad Faith
- Automobile Insurance Defense
- Insurance Coverage
- Product Liability
- Commercial Litigation and School Law