Matthew W. Vanderloo
Born in New York, 1969; admitted to bar 2004, Mississippi, U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi, U.S. Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit, and U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
- Norwich University (B.A., History, 1993; B.A., International Studies, 1993)
- Mississippi College School of Law (J.D., 2004)
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Mississippi Bar
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- The Claims and Litigation Management (CLM) Alliance
- Knights of Columbus
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Founder and Executive Director, Mississippi Association of Construction Attorneys, Inc.
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- Infantry Officer, United States Marine Corps, 1995-2001
- Construction Law
- Commercial Law
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury and Premises Liability Defense
- Alternative Dispute Resolution.